CLOSED JOINT STOCK COMPANY MONTE PACIS
(Company code: 301126535)
Director of UAB MONTE PACIS
2020 November 27 Order. No. DS2020-11-27
RETURN RULES AND WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- These Rules of Return of Goods (hereinafter – the Rules) regulate the rights and obligations of buyers who have acquired the goods sold by UAB MONTE PACIS (hereinafter – the Company) and, for certain reasons, the rules and guarantees of return / exchange of goods.
- The Rules apply to Buyers who have purchased goods in the online store https://monastic.lt/ and directly upon arrival at the Company’s point of sale at T. Masiulio str. 31, Kaunas.
- The Rules have been prepared in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania (Valstybės žinios, 2000-09-06, No. 74-2262) and other legal acts regulating the Company’s activities.
- The Seller has the right to change / update these Rules at any time. The Buyer can get acquainted with the changes in the online store https://monastic.lt/ and / or when purchasing goods.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE PURCHASE-SALE AGREEMENT
- The Buyer, a natural person (consumer), may at any time within 14 days from the moment of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason, cancel the purchase and sale agreement concluded in the online store and return the purchased goods to the Seller.
- In order to withdraw from the concluded contract, the Buyer must provide the Seller with a duly completed model withdrawal form or a clear statement setting out his decision to withdraw from the contract. The form of withdrawal from the Agreement is provided in Annex No. 1 to these Rules. 1.
- When returning the goods, the Buyer must provide the Seller with a document confirming the purchase of the goods – an invoice.
- Returned quality goods must be:
- Not used;
- Good condition;
- In the original, undamaged packaging (damage to the packaging that is necessary for the inspection of the goods is not considered to be a damage to the packaging);
- Complete sets (if the product is a set of products).
- The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the returned goods if they do not comply with 8.1.-8.4. the conditions set out in points
- The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The Goods may be returned to the Seller’s point of sale specified in the Purchase Rules.
- After receiving the returned goods and assessing their condition (quality), the Seller shall return the amount of money paid for the goods to the Buyer and reimburse the delivery costs within 14 days. The amount paid shall be returned to the Buyer using the same method as the Buyer paid for the goods.
- Withdrawal and return of goods do not apply to contracts for:
- Goods made to the consumer’s specific instructions, which are not prefabricated and which are produced according to the consumer’s personal choice or instruction, or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs;
- For perishable goods or goods with a short shelf life;
- For packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons;
- For goods which, after delivery, are inherently mixed with other goods.
- The seller also does not apply a refund:
14.1 Services: accommodation and leisure services, organization of events, restaurant services (tastings, themed dinners, etc.);
14.2 Gift vouchers and tickets (exhibitions, tours, concerts, etc.);
14.3For special goods: spec. wine, custom-made goods / products.
- The right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving a reason does not apply to legal entities.
RETURN / EXCHANGE OF GOODS
- The Buyer has the right to submit a complaint to the Seller regarding the damaged goods by submitting a request to the Seller in the prescribed form (Annex No. 2 to these Rules) and a document confirming the purchase of goods – VAT invoice.
- The request can be submitted directly to the Seller at the Merchant’s premises or by e-mail email@example.com.
- When submitting the application, the Buyer must indicate:
- General information:
- Buyer’s data: name, surname, address, telephone number, bank account number (if you are asked to return the money paid for the goods);
- Product data: product name, quantity;
- Order details: order number, date of receipt of the goods;
- Details of the nature of the damage.
- A requirement for the Seller, which may be:
- Replacement of the goods, or
- General information:
- The Buyer must, not later than within 14 days from the submission of the request, return to the Seller the requested replacement goods or the goods for which a refund is requested.
- Upon receipt of the buyer’s request, the Seller shall assess its validity and, within 14 days at the latest, replace the defective product with a quality one or return the money paid for the product to the Buyer.
RETURN OF GOODS WHERE THE GOODS ARE DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY
- In case the goods are delivered to the address specified by the Buyer, the Buyer must inspect the packaging of the goods together with the courier during delivery and assess whether the packaging is not damaged.
- If the Buyer notices the violations of the packaging, the Buyer shall indicate this in the delivery report. The Buyer together with the courier inspects the goods in the package and if they are found to be damaged, the courier does not accept the goods, the courier returns the goods to the Seller. The Seller shall send to the Buyer no later than within 14 days analogous goods that the Buyer has ordered.
- In case the Seller does not have the goods in stock and their ordering and delivery to the Buyer may take longer than 14 days, the Seller shall contact the Buyer and agree on a new delivery term. If the Buyer does not agree with the new delivery term, the Seller shall return to the Buyer the money paid for the goods.
- If the Buyer accepts the goods and signs the delivery report, it is considered that the goods have been delivered of the appropriate quality and undamaged.
- All non-consumable goods (non-food products) sold in the online store https://monastic.lt/ are subject to a 2-year legal guarantee. Seller additional quality guarantee for goods Services sold (provided) by the Seller (accommodation services, restaurant services, events, gift vouchers, etc.) are not guaranteed.
- An additional quality guarantee for the goods can be provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The Buyer can find out about the terms and conditions of the warranty from the documents attached to the product.
- In order to use the guarantee provided for the goods, the Buyer must submit to the Seller an application in the prescribed form (Annex No. 3 to these Rules). The request is submitted directly to the Seller at its Point of Sale or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Together with the request, the Buyer must submit a document confirming the purchase of the goods – a VAT invoice and indicate the unsuitability / violation of the goods.
- Upon receipt of the Buyer’s request, the Seller evaluates the information provided therein and:
- Replaces a defective product, or
- Returns the money paid for the product to the Buyer within 14 days.
FOOD QUALITY ASSURANCE DECLARATION
Product quality is most important to us, so we make every effort to ensure that our customers receive only quality products. In case you receive a defective product or a product that is valid for less than 2 days, please contact our customer service center.
If you received a defective product:
We encourage you to check the quality of the products as soon as receiving the order and, if the quality of any of the products does not satisfy you, return it to the courier.
If it is not possible to check the quality of the products before the courier leaves, after receiving a defective product, please contact us no later than within 72 hours from the delivery of the goods by e-mail. E-mail: email@example.com or phone: +370 687 30605. When submitting a complaint about the quality of the product, send a photo of it. If, upon receipt of the information, we determine that the complaint is justified and submitted in a timely manner, we will deliver an analogous quality product to you or refund the money paid.
Product expiration markings
All foods are labeled “Use by …” or “Best before …”. The ‘use by’ label indicates that it is a very perishable food that may become unfit for consumption within a short period of time. The “Best before …” label shall appear on the packaging of perishable foodstuffs, after which the products may still be used, but their quality may have deteriorated. In order to take care of your health and well-being, we recommend checking these labels and consuming the products before the deadlines indicated in them.